itchiness in eyes are the common problem, sometimes it is frustrating and uncomfortable. In life, everyone has faced itchiness in the eyes, and it has no serious problem in short term but it is for a long-term, it becomes the serious problem. In eyes, itchiness is occurred because of pollution and change in the season [winter, summer, autumn]. Get treated eyes quickly do not be too late, because sometimes this itchiness can damage eyes.
Sometimes natural treatment is good for than artificial eye drops and medicines. Because of home remedies, people easily get over with itchy, irritation, and swelling. It is easy to make and apply, try it once for itchiness of eyes.
- Eyes burning
- Watery eyes
- Inflammation of eyelids,
- Red eyes
- Increased sensitivity to light.
- Use of contact lenses
- Improper eye hygiene
- Different types of infection.
- Some substance in the eyes [dust or sand].
- Dry eyes
- Reaction of Allergic
- Use of expired eye cosmetics
A Cold compress can make relief from itchy and irritation in the eye.
- Put some cold water or ice cubes in the blow.
- Apply with clean hands and a towel.
- Soak a towel in the cold water.
- Wring out the excess water.
- Put it into eyes for few minutes.[5-10 minutes]
- Repeat it 3 times a day.
Chamomile flowers are used as anti-allergenic for the treatment of eye infection, itchy, irritation and inflammation of eyelids.
- Apply chamomile tea bags, put a tea bag in hot water for 5-6 minutes, remove the bag make the tea cool and apply in eyes [instead wash] repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Put tea bags in the refrigerator, then put the chilled tea bags in the eyes [10 minutes], repeat it 3-4 times a day.
Slices of Cucumber
Cucumber is beneficial for the body, it helps in reducing swelling in the eyes. It is most common home remedies for itchy, dark circles and puffiness.
- Wash cucumber.[potatoes]
- Put it in refrigerate to cool.
- Cut 2 slices of cucumber.
- Put it into eyes.[10 minutes]
- Repeat it 5-6 times a day.
Milk has contained valuable nutrients, it is most common and popular home remedies for eyes. Cold milk gave relief from burning eyes. Because of fat in milk, it gave relaxation to tired eyes.
- Soak clean cotton ball in cold milk and used it as the cold compress for 20-25 minutes. Repeat it 4 times a day.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in the cold milk. Apply in the eyes and is surfaces. Do it in the morning and night.
Chilled spoons are best, easy and free home remedies for itchiness. It gave warm compression to eyes, it’s cool temperature can help in reducing inflammation, redness, and itchiness from eyes.
- Put some cold water in the blow.
- Place 4 spoons in the blow.
- Apply the chilled spoons into the eyes.
- Repeat it 2 times a day.
Rose water is good for eyes, it gave cooling to eyes. It is most powerful home remedies. It is used as a cleanser for eyes, help in removing dark circles.
- Used rose water as an eye drop to cool down eyes, Put 2-3 drops.
- Dip clean cotton balls in rose water, put it into the eye for 15-20 minutes, repeat it 2-3 times a day.
Warm Milk and Honey
Again milk but now it is warm, honey is used as antibacterial. It can treat conjunctivitis and eye infection.
- Mix honey and warm milk [not boiled milk] in equal quantities.
- Used as an eye drop [2-3 drops].
- Repeat it several times a day.
- Do not use expired eye drops and cosmetic.
- Avoid sharing of makeup and contact lens.
- Do not rub eyes in an eye infection
- Do not use a contact lens in an eye infection.
- Clean contact lenses.
- Eat more fruits.
- Eat green vegetables for eyes.
- Do not forget wearing sunglasses at outside.